is a librarian who takes her job way too seriously. She tracks down a
man who has some overdue library books with no intention of returning
them. The books are on hypnosis and mind control, and he finds them
much too useful to part with them. When Lysette shows up at his door
yelling and berating him, he uses what he learnt from the books and
puts her into a deep hypnotic trance. Lysette's mind quickly goes blank
as she focuses fully on his voice. He is now her master, and Lysette is
about to receive a much needed attitude adjustment.
Details:08 minutes, 42 seconds
Key highlights of video include:
1920 x 1080
Total size is 331 MB
- Being shown a particular hand gesture puts Lysette into a deep trance.
- Answers "yes master" when obeying commands.
- Lysette stares blankly ahead and is paralyzed. Her body is stiff and repositioned by her master.
- Wakes up from her hypnotic slumber and begins to panic about getting back to the library.
- Put back into a trance and posed by her master again.
- Tries to escape but is once again triggered into a trance. Made to change into a more relaxed outfit.
- Brought out of trance with a new personality. No longer angry and snobby. Now she is pleasant and sweet.
- No nudity.
now from C4S for $7.99
To purchase on DVD, please
help? Contact us by clicking here!